PoliciesReservation Policies: Due to limited capacity, advance reservations are highly recommended. A credit card is required to confirm and hold your reservation at time of booking. Payment is due upon check-in at our office prior to tour departure and may be handled with cash, Visa, M/C or Discover Cards.
Check In: Clients will check in at our rental office located at the front of Moore’s Old Pine Inn. Clients will then be outfitted with a helmet and goggles. Once clients have signed a standard liability release form and secured the machine with a credit card we will go over a trail map of the Paiute Trail system and do an orientation of the machines.
Orientation: At the rental office we will provide a safety briefing and orientation to ATV's. Topics covered will be proper operation of the ATV, general safety information, what to expect while on the Paiute ATV Trail, procedures for possible wildlife encounters, and information on proper ATV riding techniques.
ATV Tour's: ATV Adventures and Recreation, LLC does not maintain a Guide or Outfitters license for tours. However, many local Marysvale residents are willing to accompany you and show you the area. Please give us advance notice so we might make some recommendations for you! We will spend as long as you need going over the Paiute ATV Trail map to give you recommendations on places to go, see, or avoid if you have inexperienced riders!
Requirements for ATV Equipment Rentals
- All renters must be 21 years of age or older and all riders must be 18 years of age with a valid drivers license.
- All renters must have valid drivers license and credit card.
- Legal Guardians must sign for all riders under 21 years of age.
- Riders under 21 must have guardian present. Guardian must supervise riding safety and activities while riding rental units.
- All renters must have a major credit card or cash that will cover damage deposit(s) and all rental charges at the time of rental pick up.
- Each rental unit will require a $250 per machine damage deposit. Damage and cleaning deposits are refundable upon return if there is no damage and unit is clean like it was when it left our facility.
- All rental units will be inspected before and after rental return.
- Renter will pay all major damage, broken parts, and repair costs.